Friday, August 21, 2015

The speed advantage with Airtrl 4G


“Let’s meet up at Rajni’s place tonight and watch this new movie. We shall download it while having dinner and post dinner will enjoy with popcorn and coke!”

“Abbe Paagal hai kya( are you mad)??” grinned Shanaya.” You think we can download the movie while we eat? It’s not possible yaar!!! You know the speed these days. They claim all strong networks but nothing happens. Talk about cell phone plans- 3G is marketed as top most speed but still many times it’s not satisfactory”

“AawL Ok than lets meet tomorrow. Maybe a day will go in the download!”

Probably this is what happens among most of the gangs. The plan is instantaneous but the download is not!

While walking by saw a big hoarding on the road said ....



4G??? And that too Airtel is claiming that it’s going to be a fastest network and also throwing an open challenge, in case we have a faster network they will pay our life time bills!!! Whoa.. That’s kind of too much!!

I don’t know if I want to enter the challenge but it really made my brains ponder!! What would I do if I get such a fast network?

AIRTEL 4G Mobile:

Who can stay without Whatsapp? Imagine videos downloading at an amazing speed!

I love watching you-tube when I am travelling. I try to catch up on some new interesting video, missed TV soaps and some new movie tailors.

I think it would be just fantastic to watch without buffer time and with such great speed.

AIRTEL 4G : HOME WIFI

Imagine at what rate a movie would get downloaded if it’s 4G! Would be just super. I think I would watch all possible movies and dramas by downloading instantly.

Just think about it and in not much time will get downloaded. No waiting time of 2-3 days J

My cousins stay abroad and we do Skype regularly. But many times we lose connections. But 4G I feel talking and connecting with them would be much easy and convenient

4G ON THE GO
4G Dongle

Well I am not always going to sit at home with the wi-fi. Our office does not provide a laptop but we have got connect from home facility. When I take my laptop out and while travelling to work I can use the 4G dongle and take remote access of my office machine and check my mails on the go! Which otherwise is not possible with poor network signals.

Waiting for a friend at some restaurant or coffee shop and nothing to do!!! Why not? Will have 4G to check some videos and surf the internet. Why wait alone

Some additional features of AIRTEL NETWORK:

  • Airtel 4G is the first telecom operator to roll out 4G services
  • Nationwide rollout across 296 cities
  • 4G available at 3G prices
  • Getting a 4G SIM is just a tweet away - #GetAirtel4G
  • Free home delivery of 4G SIM
You check more stuff at http://www.airtel.in/4g/

Cheers
Ruchita

No comments: