Wednesday, January 28, 2015

PIMPLES : Are they Poppers, Peepers or Creepers?


Your eyes glued to the lappie screen, just about to start adding your favorite item in the cart and yo, pops up an ad window!! An unwanted popper…….

How do you feel? Just want to get rid of it. Right?


Exactly is the case of this unwanted Pimple :( Just a pop up window on a computer screen which spoils everything and disturbs the current flow.




Girls hostel!!! Can think of obvious stuff? One of them... boys peeping from the walls just in-case they can get a sneak peek of something :)
And girls hate that( or rather love that within ourselves.. its a feeling of due importance)

Just how your tiny pimple peeps from the corner of your cheek.





Hows it when mice creeps in your kitchen to nibble away your tomatoes and fruits from the basket. How disgusting!! Isn't it?

Pimple are no less than creepers who quietly creeps in when no one is watching and spoils the show.


Story of Timple:

Timple is a jolly and happy gal who is Simple Simple Simple!!
She woke up one morning, just to find a Pimple, Pimple Pimple!!


Timple is cursing her day:

Its my best friend’s wedding and I have spent hours yesterday in the parlor.And this is how I am going to look???

Oh GOD only if I could get rid of this unwanted pimple from my nose!

Lots of foundation on the nose to hide the popper, Timple surely attends the wedding and has fun. But would have been merrier if no PIMPLE!!!



Timple is a jolly and happy gal who is Simple Simple Simple !!
she woke up one morning, just to find a Pimple, Pimple Pimple!!


Timple is again cursing her day:

Its my Birthday today and this moron PIMPLE is staring at me back to wish me!!!

Oh GOD only if I could get rid of this unwanted pimple from my cheek!


Girls are always more conscience for their looks than guys. After all all the guys who are gonna look at girls :)
An occasion at doorstep and morning alarm of pimple is very scary.And apparently nothing cures pimples in such a short duration. It takes its sweet time to go.


Occasion or no occasion , Pimples are just not welcome. Why do we need them? They just spoil the looks,maybe give pain at times if they burst and makes the skin all shady and spotty.

Unfortunately when they burst they spread germs around that area making it more prone to erupt further more pimples.

My skin is not much pimple prone but occasionally a creeper creeps in :). Hence started using GARNIER Pure Active NEEM FACE WASH. bit.ly/GarnierPureActiveNeemWebsite



*Above pics are taken by me :)

And to my surprise, its really an amazing face wash. I have a dry skin but it just suited my skin perfect.
Its been 2 weeks I am using it daily and touch wood, no pimples and a better glowing face.

Its a mild face wash with gentleness for the skin.


Say goodbye to Pimples; Thanks to Garnier: bit.ly/GPABlogLinkIndiBloggerActivity


This post is written for Garnier Pure Active Neem contest hosted by IndiBlogger-Logo-Light-Background-e1350035970796.

cheers
Ruchita

No comments: